This is basically the pilot episode for our new weekly live show so it will help give you a idea of what OTC Talk is going be like. Bill and Chris are Joined by Miles of Show Show to go over some things that they feel Hollywood continues to do wrong and the current state of this Summer's Movie season. Check out the show live every Tuesday at 8pm EST @ www.tv.outsidethecinema.com
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I just found your show and am digging it very much. I just wanted to comment that I agree 100% with Chris in Regard to the Voice roles in many Animated Feature Films being given to big name celebrities, rather than incredibly talented Voice Actors. It's good to know I'm not the only one who is angered by this. Also what is Miles' "Show Show", google was unable to provide adequate information.
Post a Comment