

New Co-host Chris's first show and we waste no time with overwhelming him with sleaze. We start with the trash fest that is "Strip Nude For Your Killer" double that up with the Wacky Takashi Miike Yakuza romp "Fudoh: The Next Generation" we let Chris do a top six list of some of his favorite cult films and then unleash a lot of creepy feedback on him. All and all I think he did a pretty good job and I guess we can have him come back next week.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Episode #56 Strip Nude For Your Fudoh
Posted by Outside the Cinema at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm afraid that Chris doesn't get it and clearly doesn't belong on a "cult cinema" podcast. To slam a good example of the giallo while getting erect about mainstream pablum like Ghostbusters is inexplicable and inexcusable. Go away.
Post a Comment