CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our First Full Podcast. Click Here To Listen!!!

In this our first full podcast we discuss some news stories, mostly about remakes that are coming up including Nightmare on Elm Street and the Wolfman. We also have a indepth conversation on Cloverfield. Plus quick reviews of The Eye Remake and There Will Be Blood. If you have any feedback please shoot us a email at outsidethecinema@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Hosk said...

why can't you just put a link to the mp3 or your page on podcast alley.

instead it took me to Podcast alley, I type in Outside the Cinema and nothing comes up.

instead of making it easy for me to find your show, it is very difficult.

so instead of listening, I got annoyed and went and listened to something else instead.

Outside the Cinema said...

We have direct Mp3 Links up on the Blog. I have removed the Podcast Alley feed until I can find out what the issue is. You can also get us of of Itunes.